Friday, May 16, 2008

Starting my cooking Blog

My favorite computer past time of late is reading cooking blogs. Since I am always getting recipe requests I decided to finally start my blog. My first recipe is for Chile Verde since I have told a couple of friends that I would give it to them and I hadn't. I don't have a picture yet, but will put one up as soon as I make it the next time. So to Deanna and Annie -- here it is!

1 comment:

Joseph and Katie said...

Angie,
I am so excited to peek at your blog to get ideas for delicious meals. I know that Joe will be excited to try some of your tried and true yummies. I do have one elementary request - your home made Alfredo Sauce. I know it is probably so easy, but could you share that with me? Thanks!
Katie